Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Depression is evil

So, now my depression is at bay... my husband is battling it. He was diagnosed with Lupus when I was pregnant and it has really taken it's toll on him. I went through a read some of this blog last night and I swear I didn't realize how dark things were. I knew I was in trouble, but reading back on it... it was so DARK! Now, he is sleeping all the time and hardly ever speaks. If you can keep him in your prayers, that would be awesome. He's my everything and I can't help him. Now, I'm also worried about my son. Will he have to battle it as well???? God, I hope not.

I was thinking last night that I don't want to go off my medication at all. I didn't realize how horrible it had been and I don't ever want to go there again. It's fair to say that I'm scared. So very scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment